I was taking nature Made until Walmart switched to Spring Valley and I could not find the other ones anymore. After I started taking the Spring Valley I developed a terrible rash on both my arms.

I showed it to one of the Managers at the store and he had a look of horror on his face. My bottles said made in China I stopped taking them and went back to Nature made .

I still have this rash and it itches like *** my next step is to give those bottles to a lawyer and have them tested I will be going to my doctor Monday and expect to be refunded for this visit you can reply to me and let me know what is wrong with these vitamins in a timely manner or my lawyer will be in contact with you. I would like to resolve this in a civil manner that's your choice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Spring Valley Vitamins Vitamins.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You're a complete embarrassment

How is it Walmart’s fault they didn’t have the brand you take? It was your choice to take the other ones no body forced you! You can “get a lawyer” but it’s not Walmart’s fault you didn’t read the label.

h.kitchener

You are allergic to one or more of the "fillers" or ingredients in the product. Try another brand, of course.

You also need to read the label of almost everything you buy nowadays to find out where it was made and what ingredients it contains. If made in china, the odds are it is suspect.

PrivateKomodoDragon422
@h.kitchener

Thank you I now just order from the company now.

Since you mentioned the word lawyer, you do realize that Walmart will Only deal with him/her, Not you.. right????

PrivateKomodoDragon422
@Anonymous

Yes would prefer to settle this in a respectful way without lawyer.