The first Vizio I purchased froze up non stop, I was so frustrated and tired so I went to look for a new tv, they were all more money Vizio was the most reasonable, so I got one of the electronic employee's and told her my story, she assured me that the problem was my service provider and NOT the Vizio tv.

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I let her talk me into buying another Vizio!

I got it home, set it up and all seemed much better, BUT within a week it was SO much worse than the first Vizio that I put the second one back in the box got my receipt and took it right back for a refund.I was determined to not be the loser this time, I made sure it was within the time allowed by Walmart to return it for a full refund.

I will NEVER buy another Vizio, they are reasonable, even more so than other smart tv's but you are not saving money if what you spend YOUR money on does not work properly! Please heed my warning and do not buy a Vizio spend the little bit more and buy Sony, LG or one that has a great rating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vizio Tv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments