My husband recently was at the Waikiki WalMart and met with the store manager there, (whom is a local) and at the time of their meeting, stuck his hand out to shake and this store manager completely blew him off. After being confronted about it, he stated that "he did not know my husband was attempting to shake his hand, he had missed it." Whatever.

The next incident that happened was while my husband was working. He does sales, and is very personable man. While trying to pitch a sale to a Wal-Mart customer, (another local), this customer cursed at my husband rudely and walked away. My husband voiced under his breath a response to this man, but not at him, and yet again, another local 'heard' what he said and proceeded to reprimand my husband for voicing his anger, under his breath mind you, and kicked him out of the store.

Now this isnt the first time this has happened. Hawaii people are nasty people... I have yet to meet someone that meets criteria of a good person on this island. But beware.. if youre not a local, and look Caucasion, Waikiki Wal-Mart is not for you. Who would have thought I could despise paradise... SMH

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States #550940

I just moved here from Minneapolis, and I am about as white as one can be.My husband and I frequent this Walmart and never have issues.

The local people are the nicest!

I never feel singled out or mistreated because I am Caucasian.So I'm sorry lady, your husband must have the problem...

Hate to burst your bubble sweetie, but Waikiki does not have a Wal-Mart.

Now go cry about something else.

I am a caucasian tourist.I have been here for a week so far and have only run into ONE rude CAUCASIAN!

All other nationalities of people I have met in the last week have been amazingly wonderful. I'm having the time of my life here!

Thank you Hawaii!!!beautiful people!

:roll