I went to Walmart in Fredericksburg, VA one day after work, a little after 4pm. I figured I could drop my car off for an oil change while I shopped for some stuff I needed.

First off I waited in my car for almost 15 minutes before an employee even came out to help. Two cars drove up and cut in front of me and she helped them first.

It took me about 30 minutes to find the stuff I needed. When I came back to the Auto area my car was still not done. So I waited another 30 minutes in the waiting room which smelled SO BAD I had to leave. When I asked I was told they didn't have the right oil filter for my car. Then someone butted in and said they had one "that would work" so I said no thanks but they insisted it was the right filter.

AN HOUR later I had to find someone to ask where my car was. I didn't care if it was done I wanted to leave. They said it would be done in second to wait. Then disappeared. I couldn't find help for another 30 minutes and that person said they didn't have the keys to my car. I felt like I was being held hostage.

Finally a repair man came out and said "Oh, they didn't tell you we couldn't get the original filter off so we were unable to change your oil."

Don't ever go to Walmart for car service!

Review about: Walmart Oil Change.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

if you guys have time and money for an oil changes and avoid your troubles with all this car shops.... do it yourself! if you can send an email and make some complaints, you could change oil your own car not to mention the time you lost emailing your letters.