Somerset, Virginia
3.6

Called the Staunton store three times on August 23rd 2016. 7:40 pm 1st 10 minutes, 7:50 pm 2nd 20 minutes each time no one checked back to see if I had been helped after each time I hung up and called straight back the 3rd time I asked if they were short of help or if there was a problem or if I could speak to a manager, the manager was put on the phone right a way.

After speaking to a manager he ask what I needed I told him, I was put through to the dept.

right a way. This was time wasted and someone should have noticed that the calls was still on hold.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart customer care at Walmart was last few times not good , but reviewer liked usually good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

#1207442

Have a little patience. The store was probably very busy with customers already in the store.

The world does not revolve around you my friend. I don't know how far you live from the store and if you have any problems getting around but if you don't, you could try going down there and taking a look for yourself.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1204767

People complain that they can never find anyone on the floor to help them. Wonder if they are all on the phone talking to the people who can't be bothered to actually go to the store to shop.

unfairhiringprastices
to LadyScot Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1204969

Why head over to the store to shop if you are just going to waist your time and gas money. Think before you speak ***.

realm188
to unfairhiringprastices Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1205050

Not really sure that you got the point of the comment there.

LadyScot
to unfairhiringprastices Naples, Florida, United States #1205937

I did. That is why I use the app or the .com if I want to know if they carry something instead of wasting my time on the phone and their time tying up the phone. Duh.