2.0

Thanks to an obviously *** customer service rep named Melissa. Wal-Mart now offers 5:34am wake-up calls.

I went to the Monroe, WA store, and after five minutes I had what I needed. However self checkout took me half an hour. The girl wanted to talk and stare off into space not work. So finally I gave up and left (without my items).

I came back inside, I wanted to talk to the manager about it. However, that lady named Karilyn was walking so slow "looking" for someone else, that she was literally shuffling her feet.

So livid, I went outside and called customer service, where I talked to Melissa. After telling her three times I'm from Washington she puts my complaint into a Michigan store.

So Amber rudely calls me at 5:34 this morning to inform me that a Karilyn does not work here, and I was making false accusations. Thanks for ruining my day.

This reviewer shared experience about "absolutely terrible customer service" and wants this business to "better training for staff". This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about self checkout at Walmart was customer care, work ethic and attitudes Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments