Here's more stuff that Wal MArt shoppers do that make you cringe.Answer the phone "Hello, This is the electronics dept, may I help you?" customer " Yes,is this the ELECTRONICS DEPARTMENT?" '_' .....

"Do you have any SMART TALK phones?" .....When they pay for things it's always the nasty gross women that pull their money out of their bra. Never the attractive women..Customers ALWAYS wanna open things to "see how it looks". There's a picture on the box! And then they buy the one they didn't open....They can't drive their buggies.

And they definantly can't drive the shopper go carts. They run into everything. I hear this alot too " You dont have anything cheaper?" You can't get Kendle Fires at the Dollar Tree,Lady...." You have the PLaystation ESP??? '_' They can't read..

"Do you have any of those TVs? How do you say it?" Me-" Sony?" '_' ...

Customers- I'm sure I'll be back with more,being that Black Friday is this week.Can't wait to see and hear what you do and say then.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

annoyedemployee

Most people that thumbed down this report are probably the people I'm talking about.

nikalseyn
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #570469

It is not just WalMart customers. Every retail establishment has their share of "strange" customers.

Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more