I bought a truck battery 9 months ago @ Wally World & it stopped charging.Took it back with the receipt & 3 year warranty, they tested it, it was bad so I got a new one.

Good right??? No the new battery has no warranty. I was told that they no longer offer warranties on batteries. So when this crappy battery dies I wont be going to Wally World.

Actually I think I will boycott WW. They're getting to big for there britches.

We as consumers don't have to put up with this kind of corporate BS.Hit em where it counts, shop elsewhere.

I expect what happened is that the 'replacement' battery is not warrantied. The original warranty was satisfied by giving you a new one and the warranty does not continue on to the replacement one.

A completely new battery with a new transaction is warrantied.

this is common for replacement warranties on most things.

You misunderstood them.

This is all true. After they replace, your new ones will not be covered.

I just bought 2 batteries for my diesel truck and both have 3 yr warranty.I am not sure what battery you bought....but you may have bought one without a warranty.

Maybe a AAA!?LOL

I just bought my 3 months ago at Walmart, my receipt shows 3 yrs warranty. Call them back. 8)

All because there isn't warranties on batteries anymore? Right. I bet you'll be back shopping at Wal-Mart in a week.