8.6K views

3 days ago i ordered an ipad and a case for it via online the next day they cancelled my order so, i replied and got nothing back. when a customer is ready to order they expect to get their product of choice.

The next day i decided to order it again thinking maybe, it was just a computer clitch. They cancelled the order again. They are the only company that takes 2 charges out of my credit card per transaction and now they have wasted my name (which i hate more then anything) i have to wait for the payments to be processed back.

If they had a problem with my order (there was plenty of money to cover the order) they should have called me right away. I don't care what "special" sale they have i will not step inside walmart or walmart.com i do feel bad for the employees that have to work for such a crappy company

Comments

*** this app they have to fkn fix this *** is so annoying it cancelled my order twice now I have to wait for them to put the. $ back..

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1273704

So I am a professional game streamer and another streamer and I had this idea to have the viewers donate to select the game we play for the next 30 minutes (basically a combination of proving our abilities and a way for clever viewers to humiliate us). So I searched online for online vendors who email the code once paid for and Walmart said the code is emailed in an hour after payment.

I went ahead and ordered 3 cards (Google, Steam, and XBox). Two hours later I still haven't received them so I contacted support where I was assured that they were coming but since it was a new account it was taking longer to process.

The next day (after the stream where I had to use my personal payment info on 3 of the highest risk vendors thanks to walmart) I get an email saying my order was canceled due to potentially fraudulent charges. When I called support I was informed that my order was canceled because I had just opened the account and it was my first purchase.

So in short, Walmart automatically assumes everyone who opens an account and buys any digital content is a theif. This is not the way to treat customers.

I had no issues with my credit card (called chase to make sure they didn't block the purchase), all of my billing information was correct, and I had previously spoken to an agent that could have verified my identity prior to the cancelation. This is just pure stupidity on Walmart's part and they will no longer receive patronage from me online or in store.

I just tried to order a gift card and had my order cancelled. I tried a second time and it was cancelled again. I think something is wrong with their website.

to Anonymous #1341915

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a Walmart gift card and they took the money out and then cancelled my order, twice!

It took 5 days to get my money back the first time and now I have to wait again for them to put it back. They said they couldn't verify lament info, but my card has been stored on my account and used frequently in the last 6 months and nothing has changed.

Apopka, Florida, United States #1260634

I bought a Roblox card online on Walmart's website. And Walmart had canceled my order and I tried contacting them but I never got an email back.

I used a Walmart gift card but I don't know if I can get my money back. Because once Walmart canceled my order I checked the balance on the card and I was still missing $10 from it. And didn't get my items or my money back.

Never buy stuff online on Walmart. They scam people off their good money.

to Agneez Cabot, Arkansas, United States #1263834

Bro that's exactly what happened to me can someone fix this

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1259092

They do this *** to everyone. So friggin sick of them.

I've hardly ever shopped at the dump, but now I won't either. I'm still waiting 4 days later for them to refund me $326.35 that they immediately took but wouldn't let me do a same day online store pickup. They took my money and then told me I could get the item in 48 hours cause they had to verify my financial information. Really?

Took the money without much of a fuss, didn't help me and made me call 1800 number.

Still ended up without my item. What a great scam.

Oceanside, New York, United States #1248268

Walmart canceled my Black Friday order and didn't inform me. It looks like they did it to a lot of people on Black Friday. When I called they said you can pay regular price and get it.

Yep, walmart cancelled two orders on me. I thought it was because I had purchased the limit already on that item the day before.

That wasn't the problem but rather they have automated fraud prevention in place on certain types of items. Really pissed me off because I can't get these items for the same price in the store so I have to buy online. I understand why they have it in place but it gets worse. Now my credit card company has frozen my card due to what they call "potentially fraudulent activity".

AND, walmart also tried to charge my card for both cancelled orders and only refunded one of the two!!! They have a plausible explanation for that but it still *** me off. Now more work for me to make sure it gets credited back in the next few days.

Both walmart and the credit card company have similar difficult practices... oh, i long for the days of walking into a store with cash and leaving with a good deal.

Boise, Idaho, United States #1057233

it happened to me twice this week, the most recent one was today where I ordered an iPad Mini 2 and a prepaid Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy 3 their reason was "unable to process payment" which I thought was a bogus excuse! because I used the same credit card and they have that on file. It is very frustrating experience with Walmart.com

The order number was 5771598-600333 (ID 19)

to JohnRockett Marrero, Louisiana, United States #1228981

Walmart.com has a problem with their credit authorization software as I had multiple orders cancelled for an unable to process the payment error for which the card was a stored card so nothing had to be entered.

I had $40,000 in available credit as per JP Morgan Chase so the problem was on them. It happened again tonight for a $200 order.

They just flat out don't want the business.

Same thing here. Tried to buy an xbox.

My cc was acepted then it was canceled because I'd never bought anything before. Now I have to wait a week for the care to remove from my cc bill.

YES!!! I was going to buy a little coleman throw up pool here and same thing, I called and they tried to say because I was a new customer- I informed them I have used walmart.com since 2005, she looked and say oh uhhh I have no clue but try the order again later..I did same thing.

That was 3 months ago ,,I got the pool eleswhere in the meantime. NOW tonight SAME THING..Forget walmart.com!!!

Sarasota, Florida, United States #810185

I've had a similar situation. I ordered a new bunk bed for my daughter, the order went through and showed "processing".

The very next day I got an email from Walmart stating they were unable to process the payment and the order had been canceled. I went ahead and reordered the bed using a different payment method. 2 days later I received a shipping notice from Walmart that they shipped my original (canceled by THEM) order. Within minutes of that email I received another shipping confirmation of the new order.

I ended up with 2 beds, 6 cartons, each carton weighing 150 lbs..

1 1/2 months later, numerous phone calls, emails etc and I am STILL waiting on my $500+ refund for the "canceled" bed which also took a month for them to send a shipping company to pick up. :(

Scott, Louisiana, United States #699039

I ordered a bark collar and and iphone 5 . they cancelled both items 2x.

if they cant get their $hit together im NEVER EVER shoping with walmart EVER AGAIN!!!!!! :(

New York City, New York, United States #680507

I ordered tires from Walmart.com and they cancelled my order. In the email it said contact customer service, I did and got no where they said they could not understand why and to just order it again and I did.

Again it was cancelled again I called walmart.com and the Walmart credit company and they still could not tell me why. They did put back the money that was being held but they still could not tell me why.

So to those who say the consumer is ***, its Walmart customer service is *** THEY told me to reorder. After 1 week and trying for the 3rd time still no luck or explanation.

to Patty326 Franklinton, Louisiana, United States #1183762

After re-ordering & having it cancelled FIVE times, someone told me that's a normal glitch for them. Ridiculous.

Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #667329

Walmart is the reason I shop at Target, Dollar General and Amazon.com. :)

I ordered a limited edition item from Walmart, and days later when I check my order information, it says it was cancelled because of a delivery error. I was supposed to pick it up at the store. Now the item I wanted is all sold out :cry

Princeton, West Virginia, United States #626274

Yes Walmart does this and for no good reason. The rest of the commenters must be Walmart employees because it is not a secret that Walmart messes up orders and it takes forever to get your money back.

And they also have zero customer service so it is impossible to find out what went wrong. The best prevention is to boycott Walmart.