Over the last year I have noticed walmart customer service declining.You have 50 people in line at the register and 1 or maybe 2 registers open, The prices have gone up so high to make up for the ridiculous remodeling of each store...dumb idea!
you cant find anything anymore, the stocking of products on shelves is very bad always out of everything and never restocked. I refuse to shop at walmart anymore and Im not the only one thats feels the same way! I will shop elsewhere from now on.
In my words this store...sucks bad!real bad!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Drawer unit ordered online. Arrived in a big box. Looked like original packaging. Opened to discover the whole thing beat up. Posted the following review for the product on their..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world. But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted. ..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."
- "The image on the left is what the flowers were supposed to look like. The image on the right is what they actually looked like. I can't believe..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."