This concerns Wal-Mart at 455 E Wetmore, Tucson AZ. My insurance changed on Jan. 1, 2016 and I had to change all my doctors and my pharmacy too. My new insurance doesn’t give much much choice of pharmacies and it looks like I am stuck with this particular Wal-Mart

pharmacy. The pharmacist there, a Trish Husted, is a harridan who seems to come to work on a broomstick. If she tries to refuse service to me again, my insurance makes it difficult for me to find a new pharmacy, so in that case, I am going to sue her and Wal-Mart.

On January 26, 2016, I complained about rude service and bullying by this Husted who threatened not to fill my prescriptions because she could not admit she was wrong in blaming my doctor for screwing up one of my prescriptions (the fault was actually hers).

On February 15, 2016, I went into the same Walmart Pharmacy to drop off new prescriptions. I found that Husted is engaging in defamation against me by putting an untruthful and nasty comment about me in my computer record that all her techs look at and will be looking at whenever I come in. On a line headed “Comments” she wrote: NEW CUST THAT IS VERY RUDE. I have contacted Walmart a second time to complain about Husted and if this continues I am suing her and Wal-Mart for defamation. I have also complained twice now to the AZ State Board of Pharmacy and I suggest that anyone else who is being defecated on by a Wal-Mart pharmacist should repeatedly complain to their state board.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart pharmacist. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart pharmacist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

What are you going to sue her for? Telling the truth?

You appear to be the one with the problem, not her. At least she didn't call you a harridan and imply you fly a broom. I think defamation of character against you would be justified if she decided to file a counter suet.

I think I will find her and email her a copy of your comment. She should be well protected.

to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1114785

Not to mention just because someone flies a broom does not make them grumpy. Hermione Granger for example is a very nice and kind person and she flies a broom, not as well as her friend Harry Potter, but don't judge witches and wizards based on one bad person. She probably got a boogie or vomit flavoured Bertie Botts jelly bean and is taking it out on you.

I am pretty sure you won't find a lawyer to take a *** case like this. To say you think someone is rude is not defamatory it is an opinion. Defamation would be like if she says you rape puppies or something.

to Anonymous #1114545

Not to mention the OP seems rude themselves.