I HAVE SHOPPED AT WAL MART FOR A VERY LONG TIME.IT IS WERE I ALWAY'S DONE MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING SINCE MY KID'S WERE LITTLE, I DON'T WANT TO DO MY CHRISTMAS ANY WERE ELSE.

SO WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET LAYAWAY BACK, I LOVED I SPENT 4 TO 5 HUNDRED DOLLAR'S JUST ON CHRISTMAS EVERY YEAR. I MISS AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT BACK. SO PLEASE CONSIDER WHAT I HAVE SAID, I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEEL'S THIS WAY. I HAVE 4 GRANDCHILDREN AND WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GIVE THEM THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.PAULA RUSSELL

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Try SAVING the money?

Dear Sally,

Try getting a pair of glasses you near sighted ***!!! Speaking of 9 year old idiots have you been proof reading the garbage you have been spewing on this site obviously not or you would realise that you sound more like an *** than the people you are being an A S S Too!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #49182

Don't mind Sally, she's just a 5 year old that wet her pants in class and she's a little upset.

I'm a Walmart employee and I can't agree with you more. :)

Naha-Shi, Okinawa, Japan #48274

Hey, a double post.So I guess I'll repost my response from earlier:

You can get it back by NOT TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO READ AND IT APPEARS AS THOUGH YOU ARE YELLING.

Also, try thinking about what you are going to say before you post it on a board like this. You sound like an ***.

A 9 year old ***.Have a great day!