I am very upset that the Wal-Mart and its employees didn't offer to park my car for me and they didn't polish my shoes upon entering the store and they wouldn't kiss my feet. I am extreemly dissatisfied with the lack of customer service they have.

The employees also wouldn't wipe for me and they also refused to tie my show when the velcro came undone. I am going to tell my husband that doesn't love me to go "service" his bosses into a better discount for me so I can buy more unnecessary garbage made by abused foreign children. Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart.

My husband works at the head office for Wal-Mart. I weigh 400 pounds.

Comments

mr and mrs you both need to work this out between yourselves.. or is mrlea really mrslea. shes probably a cat lady that makes walmart smell of ***

IHateStupidCustomers

now I've got you caught in the act. I didn't steal your name hun, I'm using MrLea because that's who I am.

but I'm sure you forgot that since you never pay attention to me. thanks a lot "babe"

You can't change your location on here, ***. You are stealing my username to annoy me.

And it seems to be working doen't it.

IHateStupidCustomers

okay honey, you need to get over yourself! stop lying to these people or maybe I'll just start standing up to you and your guns!

maybe I'll use the guns to get your boyfriends out of the house! and Jedi, we're not divorced. we're unhappily married. she's just lucky that she's scary or I would have left her a long time ago.

but sweetheart, please stop harassing these poor people. you already harass everyone else enough.

MrsLea

"I DON'T WEIGHT 400 POUNDS!! "

Right I understand you gained a few pounds after the divorce because you it made you overeat.

IHateStupidCustomers

MrLea here again. don't believe what this insane woman says.

if you want more info, read what I wrote on her crazy Outback Steakhouse complaint. she still continues to use the location of other users like that Jedi guy and the hating customers guy because she wants to trick all of you but I'm glad to see that you aren't falling for her foolish act.

so no, honey. your posts have been me and you, not imposters. you aren't divorced but if I wasn't so scared of what you'd do, you probably would be.

you don't weigh 400 lbs but you just passed 300. and stop acting as if you don't know how to change your location to trick people. believe me everyone, I try to stop her from doing this but she has a few different weapons and not even a permit for any of them! she's lost it!

so honey, I'm not listening to you anymore.

I hope you liked me slipping sleeping pills into you drink when you were too busy texting that manager from Wendy's. everyone, she's going to beat the *** out of me when she wakes up but be warned!

she's a psychopath and she's trying to trick you all. it's become her quest to bad mouth all stores and food places ever since I lost my home office job :sigh

IHateStupidCustomers

take lmao's advice. you're insane woman.

like I said, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH POSTS IS YOURS! because whether it be a Canada location or not, your Arkansas posts are usually the most insane. what's next?

you're gonna say your psychotic posts from Springdale aren't yours either? you've lost it lady.

See another one comes out. Lol.

Sounds like shes in denial about the divorce.hope she has enough cookies. Walmart. Will have to restock.hope they are ready.lol. havent laughed all day til now.

..lol.

poor big lady REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR PILLS! Lmao

THEY ARE IMPOSTERS!!!!

I AM NOT DIVORCED!!

I DON'T WEIGHT 400 POUNDS!!

I LIVE IN SPRINGDALE, AR. NOT CANADA OR PENNSYLVANIA OR GERMANY!!

IF IT DOESN'T SAY SPRINGDALE *** ARKANSAS FOR MY LOCALE, IT AIN'T *** ME!!!!!

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR *** SKULLS!!

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS!!

Oh no shes forgetting her pills again.careful dont misspell. Anything then her big dumb butt will correct you.

She likes attention since her husband isnt there anymore. Couldnt take it anymore with all her split personalities.

Apparently from the other review that MrsLea posted her husband and her are now divorced.

IHateStupidCustomers

if anonymous isn't you MrsLea01, then why do they sound just like you?

Anonymous isn't me. Concord, NH and I am in Springdale, AR

You should've asked for a manager. You can't let Wal-Mart or any other retail store get away with not kissing your *** every time you come in.

But seriously, I love this complaint. It's an exagerrated version of every other complaint I read on here, but not by much.

IHateStupidCustomers

so MrsLea, you're now posting as anonymous? well we all know it's you.

get over yourself, you dumb b*tch. no one is going to give you special treatment.