Comments

You need to work on your spelling and grammar. That's all I'm going to say.

to anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #899920

wal mart dont take medicaid for the people medician arkadelphia walmart sav u more in arkadelphia charged me $2. 50 cents on my wife food stamps.the clerk charged it from my wife food stamps.a white young dark blond collage girl charged it on my wife i saw it on the reciete she got back.save u more clerk dark blond hair charged my wife 2 dollors n fifty cents on her food stamps in arkadelphia thanks regular customer .stuckys gas station in arkadelphia are overcharging people sonic hambergers are dry.report these things if you dont mind i cant think of any one to report them to cops in arkadelphia are making mrs mcay go to the rex center they dont have no bussiness tell people what to do thanks un happy customer in clark county . s*ck on that.

Breeders need a job is RIGHT ON!

Please sterilize your whole family ASAP!

Maybe if you got a job and an education you wouldn't have to worry about that stuff. That's the problem with country too many uneducated breeders that need to get jobs and stop living off our tax dollars. Join the real world.

OMFG! U need to learn how to spell u freaking ***!