1:52 pm /8/20/2017 I am a retired seventy three year old great grandmother. I do almost all my shopping at Wal mart in Easley S C some in Pickens S C and some in Central S C .

Easley store is a disaster cannot get checked out. Since installing ALL those self checkouts you cannot get checked out.Just think Wal mart should appreciate their customers who spend their hard earned money there could hire enough workers to check customers out, especially elderly and disabled customers. Spent about twenty minutes just waiting to get checked out last week. This is just not how you expected to be treated by this BIG company .

NEED HELP IN EASLEY SOUTH CAROLINA PLEASE. COULD I GET CHECKED OUT BY A PERSON PLEASE?????

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

Is your store an all self-checkout store? Never heard of a Walmart that has no registers.

If they have registers then use them, not the self-checkout, which are a pain to use.

I never use them, I always hunt down a register with a human, even if the line is long.

But please don't pull the "elderly" card....you're smart enough to use the computer, and being retired is a luxury nowadays, compared to those of use who will be working until their death.

Lesson learned.

to aliens_amoung_us #1374340

I hate the self checkouts and will not use them. They are taking a job away from someone.

I don't care if I have to stand in line and wait, very much worth it. Even if the job pays minimum wage or close, the person is still working to earn a living to support themselves or their family.

I use the time I'm waiting in line to organize my purchases to put on the "belt" to check out. I can pretty much get items placed up and have a smooth check out process.