1.4K views

I purchased an store made bacon ranch chicken sandwich from the deli section of my local Wal-Mart and took this home to eat for lunch with the rest of my groceries I purchased from them. When I ate part of this sandwich I was thinking something was wrong and said to myself "***, they forgot to put the ranch dressing on it".

A few bites later I noticed something else was off about this sandwich as it didn't taste right so after eating about half of the foot long I opened it and noticed the numbskulls didn't even cook the bacon. That's not a typo, they actually put raw bacon in their deli bacon ranch chicken sandwiches for their customers. I contacted this store and also corporate via numerous E mails and also phone calls as I got food poisoned by their raw bacon in their sandwich. I felt like I was going to die for 2 plus weeks getting sick every 20 minutes or so.

To this date I have received not even an apology for their stupidity or lack of concern for them food poisoning me. Do yourself a favor and NEVER EAT WAL-MART FOOD EVER AGAIN, I know I wont!

Review about: Walmart Chicken.

Comments

Bad eggs, tainted bread, rotten pork, the list goes on. I have even reported them to the public health department. Not once have they even bothered to say "sorry for making you deathly ill and costing you thousands of dollars in medical bills".

should have sued, they understand money.

I had the same problem. Purchased a tray of pinwheels Wraps and discovered the raw bacon in the chicken pinwheels.

Just Unbelieveable!

Going to the store this evening to see what they will do about it.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #700556

Its true the food prepared at Walmart is making people sick. My daughter go sick eating the food prepared at Walmart. Maybe Walmart pays the Health Dept.

You should definitely cook bacon properly. Abdominal symptoms can occur 1-2 days after infection.

Further symptoms usually start 2-8 weeks after eating contaminated meat.

Considering chicken was also on the sandwich it also possible there was some cross contamination. Personally I would never eat anything from their deli, just from the appearance of the employees they appear to be hygienically challenged.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota you are still vomiting your spew is stinking up this site. Food poisoning symptoms can last for 2 weeks you don't have to be a Dr to know that.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota you are definitely the last person to respond to this complaint especially when you readily admit that your family would "smell" food to determine if it was safe to eat.

Even a mildly intelligent person knows-when in doubt throw it out! Thanks again for proving that you are an ignorant hag!

to Sioux Falls, SD is ignorant #655262

Whats up with Sioux Falls? This ba$tardd is on every site.

Trichinosis is a parasitic disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork. You should definitely cook bacon properly.

Abdominal symptoms can occur 1-2 days after infection. Further symptoms usually start 2-8 weeks after eating contaminated meat.

sessa
to seesa is ignorant Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #656098

First of all, trichinosis cases are extremely rare, they average less than a dozen cases yearly in the US. Second of all, there is a big difference between raw pork and commercially sold BACON.

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #655011

First of all, if they put uncooked bacon on the sandwich, then yes, that's pretty ***. However, eating raw bacon would most likely NOT make you sick!

Most bacon is salted and cured, much more dangerous to eat a raw pork chop. Second of all, food poisoning wouldn't make you sick for two weeks.

to sessa Miami, Florida, United States #655212

I would suggest you buy some raw bacon and ingest it and see how you feel. This was confirmed by my doctor and I also saved the sandwich which was proof that it came from them.

Once you have food poisoning everything you put in your stomach reinfects itself. When was the last time you didn't eat or drink for 2 plus weeks?

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #654945

Did you go to the doctor to be diagnosed as having food poisoning? If not you can't say that is what is was.

I had a real bad case of stomach flu, that I was, vomiting every 15 minutes for two days. I couldn't even rinse my mouth out without getting sick again. However, I within a week I was regaining my strength. This was back in February, and there are still days that I don't feel like eating certain foods.

However, it blows my mind that you were going to eat a foot long. Maybe you should have inspected the sandwich after the first ***, instead of eating six inches.

Did you see them make the sandwich?

to anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #655209

I saved the sandwich and went to the doctor who inspected me as well as looked at the sandwich and gave me some medications. The problem with this is everything one puts in their stomach reinfects you as the parasites continue to feed of everything. Dont trust me go eat some raw bacon for yourself and see what happens to you.

to anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #655215

I did and he also sent part of the sand which to the lad and was confirmed it came from this food. It tasted off as I was expecting a ranch taste but they forgot to put the ranch dressing on it so it didn't dawn on me until I was half way through.

The problem with food poisoning is every time you eat anything you reinfect your system. Let me ask you when was the last time you got sick, were dehydrated and didn't eat or drink anything for 2-3 weeks?