1.1K views

I purchased an store made bacon ranch chicken sandwich from the deli section of my local Wal-Mart and took this home to eat for lunch with the rest of my groceries I purchased from them.When I ate part of this sandwich I was thinking something was wrong and said to myself "***, they forgot to put the ranch dressing on it".

A few bites later I noticed something else was off about this sandwich as it didn't taste right so after eating about half of the foot long I opened it and noticed the numbskulls didn't even cook the bacon. That's not a typo, they actually put raw bacon in their deli bacon ranch chicken sandwiches for their customers. I contacted this store and also corporate via numerous E mails and also phone calls as I got food poisoned by their raw bacon in their sandwich. I felt like I was going to die for 2 plus weeks getting sick every 20 minutes or so.

To this date I have received not even an apology for their stupidity or lack of concern for them food poisoning me.Do yourself a favor and NEVER EAT WAL-MART FOOD EVER AGAIN, I know I wont!

Review about: Walmart Chicken.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

should have sued, they understand money.

I had the same problem.Purchased a tray of pinwheels Wraps and discovered the raw bacon in the chicken pinwheels.

Just Unbelieveable!

Going to the store this evening to see what they will do about it.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #700556

Its true the food prepared at Walmart is making people sick. My daughter go sick eating the food prepared at Walmart. Maybe Walmart pays the Health Dept.

You should definitely cook bacon properly.Abdominal symptoms can occur 1-2 days after infection.

Further symptoms usually start 2-8 weeks after eating contaminated meat.

Considering chicken was also on the sandwich it also possible there was some cross contamination.Personally I would never eat anything from their deli, just from the appearance of the employees they appear to be hygienically challenged.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota you are still vomiting your spew is stinking up this site.Food poisoning symptoms can last for 2 weeks you don't have to be a Dr to know that.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota you are definitely the last person to respond to this complaint especially when you readily admit that your family would "smell" food to determine if it was safe to eat.

Even a mildly intelligent person knows-when in doubt throw it out!Thanks again for proving that you are an ignorant hag!

to Sioux Falls, SD is ignorant #655262

Whats up with Sioux Falls? This ba$tardd is on every site.

Trichinosis is a parasitic disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork.You should definitely cook bacon properly.

Abdominal symptoms can occur 1-2 days after infection. Further symptoms usually start 2-8 weeks after eating contaminated meat.

sessa
to seesa is ignorant Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #656098

First of all, trichinosis cases are extremely rare, they average less than a dozen cases yearly in the US. Second of all, there is a big difference between raw pork and commercially sold BACON.

sessa
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #655011

First of all, if they put uncooked bacon on the sandwich, then yes, that's pretty ***.However, eating raw bacon would most likely NOT make you sick!

Most bacon is salted and cured, much more dangerous to eat a raw pork chop.Second of all, food poisoning wouldn't make you sick for two weeks.

Mikey101a
to sessa Miami, Florida, United States #655212

I would suggest you buy some raw bacon and ingest it and see how you feel.This was confirmed by my doctor and I also saved the sandwich which was proof that it came from them.

Once you have food poisoning everything you put in your stomach reinfects itself.When was the last time you didn't eat or drink for 2 plus weeks?