2.3

Update by user Apr 28, 2015

Walmart - They don't care about their handicapped customers!

20 of 5851 Walmart Reviews

This is where I started the topic and now I'm blocked from commenting by Wal Mart.

Update by user Apr 28, 2015

Also, search and find all the other negative comments about the same handicapped cart and cart problems at other Wal Mart stores. I was amazed at how they are teating our wounded warriors all over the country.

Update by user Apr 28, 2015

Gee, why don't you try and write something new and not be so repetitive and unintelligent. Try reading all the comments before you make yourself sound so unknowledgeable and silly.

Now I know why he's your ex. And it explains why it takes them days to repair a push cart where in reality you can make hundreds of new ones in a day. Guess what? I have tried different times of the day when I think it won't be so busy with other handicapped people.

And stop and think what happened. They seem to come to the same conclusions as well. Daaaaa. I don't blame the world, but you must, I only blame Wal-Mart.

Next time read.

They would not let me post this at a place where I stated the problem, now I'm blocked from further comments there. Isn't that nice of Wal Mart?

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2015

Next time read. And try to make a contribution instead of rambling and ranting about nothing you know about.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of handicapped carts and managment doesnt follow up. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of handicapped carts. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned handicapped carts in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Gee whiz. I guess I just forgot about the secret electric cart factory all walmarts have in their backroom where if one breaks they can just instantly make another and roll it out.

Yes, hundreds of new carts can be made in a day, but that's just not the way things work in the world. An order would still have to be made, a delivery scheduled, maybe there are other companies that are first in line. So the store would still have to wait for a new one just like they have to wait for repairs.

I, personally feel like of someone needs an electric cart every time they go to the store then they really need to provide their own.

Contact your insurance, they will usually help with the cost, and in some cases provide one free of charge, if you really need one and are not just lazy.

Once again, however, the stores are not required to provide those carts.

It is a courtesy that walmart generously provides at their own cost and just because you feel entitled does not mean the store should order hundreds of extra carts to make sure anyone who does not want to walk can have a ride. I say "who does not want to walk" because generally the people who can't walk well have their own, since they can't walk everywhere and not just at the stores that provide them.

To Realm 188, It is so refreshing to read a comment like yours and not have to read any bad language and cursing. Too much of that goes on.

They think it helps them get their point across. Thanks for your comment and you are right.

realm188
to Anonymous #985544

You're welcome and thanks for saying that I am right. Everybody has to wait at some point.

I do cuss sometimes, but of course not all the time.

Anyways, thanks for your comment. It's nice to know that someone actually appreciates things in life and counts their blessings.

Who played Lumpy on Leave it to Beaver?

realm188

First off, Walmart does not own this website. So why don't you do your own research before you call me unintelligent and silly?

What I said is a fact and ONLY a fact. Walmart is not required to carry those and they are doing so anyways. Maybe you should try thinking outside of the box. Second, no, you don't know why he is my ex.

The reason is not your business either, nosy. Sometimes two people just aren't compatible anyways. What anonymous said is right. Medicare can pay for those carts.

Since you obviously can't accept that others may have a different opinion, you are unintelligent yourself.

Quite immature, actually.

The ADA doesn't require any store or business to provide the electric carts for the customers to use. The businesses do that as a courtesy.

IF a person truly is handicapped and has a doctor's OK, they should be on medicare, and if the doctor is willing to spend roughly an hour filling out the required paperwork, at which time the patient will also have to be present, there should be no problem with an individual person being able to have their own electric chair/scooter, which medicare will pay for. Those carts aren't just for the use of "wounded warriors." Besides the electric carts they also have a fair number of wheel chairs. I have seen people use a manual wheel chair and push a shopping cart too. Also if a person in wheel chair needs help the employees will push the shopping cart for the customer and put the chosen items into the shopping cart.

Maybe you should try to quit ranting and raving and make a comment that actually makes sense and quit repeating yourself.

You sound more like a spoiled brat instead of an allegedly mature "wounded warrior." None of the "wounded warriors" deserve any more special treatment than any other human being. Get off you pity pot and get a life, work at getting your own equipment, that is if you truly need it.

jerryquill2015

I can't believe Wal-Mart is doing so poorly whenit comes to handicapped carts and parking at their stores around the country. Just search for the topics on this site and you'll learn a lot that will disappoint you.