Walmart management is a joke.Not only do they screw over there workers but there customers.

I worked there for 5 years and it was a living ***. My last year they brought on a new manager and he was rude, a liar, selfish and a sexis pig. He would treat me like dirt. Sorry people but get over this whole white people treated black people badly thing.

I treat everyone the same and i am white. So why do black people have to treat me like ***? The day before i was suppost to have a big meeting with my big boss the a$$hole manager fires me. He found out i was gonna file a sexual compliant.

So instead of that he fires me. What is up with that? Walmart has gone down hill so badly. If Sam was alive right now things would not be this way.

At least he cared. Now all they care about is money and treating people like ***. I rather go somewhere and pay extra on a item then have to deal with anything that has to do with walmart.

Like i said walmart is a joke.A 15 year old could run the business better.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

i purchased a wireless usb /at wall mart received damaged.and try to get a replacment.over a month still no replacement.order online w wallmart tewksbury ma,store very pooor cust/service.

Hey, I hated working for Wal-Mart too.But, even though I hated it, I didn't go around making up false stuff.

You are in the wrong here. You should be ashamed. Anything they did to you in your case is justified. I hope you never get a job again.

You do not deserve it....:(

He had every right to fire you!Its called creating a hostile work place.

You do not have the right to file a claim of any sort of harassment based on lies. That is no way to handle a disagreement.

Although I agree Walmart makes poor choices when filling their management positions your complaint pathetic.I hope you have learned a valuable lesson from the loss of your job.

Jeez Midget4u,

U R A ***!Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

You keep lying about that sexual harassment stuff and then when it does, you will be ignored and it will be your fault. You created the situation that has now cost you your job. The manager had EVERY right to fire you. The burden of proof is on you, ***.

He doesn't have to prove it didn't happen.

***, did you even get past the 4th grade?The good news is that this complaint is still not the most idiotic I've read so far...some *** off named Davis holds that title.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #162423

Never mind.I just made this up because they fired me.

I thought this would go to headquarters and that these managers would be fired. My manager found out that I was making false claims against him and he is threatening to take me to court over this. What an a$$hole. But seriously he fired me because for real I was going to file a sexual harasment suit.

It should not matter if it is real or not. I should be able to file for sexual harassment without being fired. He said this is the fifth time that I have made this claim and each time it was with a manager or male associate that I had a dispute with and each time it turned out false. He has no fight to fire me because of this.

He has no proof that it did not happen. Just because he did not see it it did not happen. I admit I made it up a few times because I can. Still he had no reason to fire me.

What if i was really being sexually harassed.That a$$hole.

CHINAMART