Walmart - Wal-Mart MISLEADING customers AND REFUSAL to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-ac
Wal-Mart MISLEADING customers AND REFUSAL to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee"****
1) We shopped at Wal-Mart [Dufferin 3106] in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 22April2010.
2) "Oatmeal to Go" - "Maple & Brown Sugar flavour" - Oatmeal-Bars was marked on the shelf as "OTG M B S " for $2.
3) It scanned for $2.64. Please see attachment WalMart22Apr10.jpg.
4) The "Customer Service" centre cashier with a name-tag "Emily" REFUSED to honor the posted scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee.
According to the POSTED "scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee" AT EACH CASH-REGISTER, the customer gets the first item free if the item scans for a price HIGHER than the shelf-marked price.
INSTEAD she started HARASSING US AND ARGUING, AND REFUSED TO GET THE store-manager as per our request to her.
5) Then came another "customer service manager" [with a name-tag Jennifer]. BUT NO requested store-manager [IN SPITE of our REPEATED requests].
6) We were NOT permitted to get a photocopy of the INCORRECTLY marked shelf-price-sticker.
OBVIOUSLY IT EVIDENCED that [AT LEAST in this case] Wal-Mart is MISLEADING consumers about the price AND OVER-CHARGING THE PUBLIC.
Review #179474 is a subjective opinion of a user.