Walmart - Wal-Mart MISLEADING customers AND REFUSAL to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-ac
Wal-Mart MISLEADING customers AND REFUSAL to honor price-accuracy scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee"****
1) We shopped at Wal-Mart [Dufferin 3106] in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 22April2010.
2) "Oatmeal to Go" - "Maple & Brown Sugar flavour" - Oatmeal-Bars was marked on the shelf as "OTG M B S " for $2.
3) It scanned for $2.64. Please see attachment WalMart22Apr10.jpg.
4) The "Customer Service" centre cashier with a name-tag "Emily" REFUSED to honor the posted scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee.
According to the POSTED "scanning-code-of-practice price-accuracy-guarantee" AT EACH CASH-REGISTER, the customer gets the first item free if the item scans for a price HIGHER than the shelf-marked price.
INSTEAD she started HARASSING US AND ARGUING, AND REFUSED TO GET THE store-manager as per our request to her.
5) Then came another "customer service manager" [with a name-tag Jennifer]. BUT NO requested store-manager [IN SPITE of our REPEATED requests].
6) We were NOT permitted to get a photocopy of the INCORRECTLY marked shelf-price-sticker.
OBVIOUSLY IT EVIDENCED that [AT LEAST in this case] Wal-Mart is MISLEADING consumers about the price AND OVER-CHARGING THE PUBLIC.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "1.they sold one same parking spot twice, to lure me in and paid more! but was occupied by another earlier moved in co-owner. I was told by the same sales..."
- "Stay away from Peddlers Mall In Clarksville, Indiana. Owners half assed fix the air & it's hot as *** inside! Not a healthy place to be shopping! Vendor's Village is..."