Capron, Virginia
2.4
Layout of Store

I ordered food to be sent to my husband that was away at the time, printed page with correct shipping address.I checked fed ex and was being shipped to my billing address.

When I called Wal-mart all I got was sorry , return it and we will refund the money and you can reorder. No one at wal-mart is responsible, asked for a supervisor and after holding 5 min was told they were all busy and after 15 min on hold gave up.

The last time I had to cancel a screwed up order I had to call and ask where was my refund and then they gave it to me, said it was waiting for my call.What the ***, the order was cancelled and no one could refund my money, I thought after they received the box back that since it was already cancelled the money would have been sent.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $67. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments