Resolved

I went into Walmart superstore at Bentonville, Arkansas today, and when I walked along the produce wall I got dirt from celery bags on my new $100 blouse.It is now stained.

They should of had a sign to warn about the dirt on these veggies. I have talked to everyone up to store manager and they refuse to pay my dry cleaning. Talking to my lawyer about lawsuit against Wally World. They have dangerous stuff at this store.

It is also the home store is it not?

Well they better be prepared for a possible lawsuit from me.W

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LMFAO!!!!

IHateStupidCustomers

what doesn't add up to me is how this is yet another Arkansas Walmart complaint but the original poster is from Texas. maybe this is MrsLea again with another scam.

Something does not add up.First of all there is "A's" comment about why they were shopping in walmart when they can afford a $100 shirt.

Even so why would they be shopping in an expensive shirt. I am sure the dust from the clothing can be cleaned by washing.

My guess is they dirtied their clothing somewhere and is using this incident to scam Walmart out of a free dry cleaning.They see through his scam and he is angry about that.

So you got some dirt on your expensive blouse?So what!

Also why were you wearing a $100 shirt while shopping in Walmart anyways?

It isn't anybody fault but your own that you ruined your blouse.I wonder if this person would be complaining if this happened in an upscale store.

Obviously you are not educated yourself because you leaned too close to the carrots and are angry that they damaged your clothing. Though I think this story is all BS. The damage could easily be taken care when you wash your clothes, you just want money for your stupidity.

VeryAngryIndeed

It is going to take a lot of money to clean it too. I know it doesn't take any education and skill to work in the Wally World produce department, but they should at least know to make sure their products are clean and safe before they put them on shelves.

If you can afford a $100 shirt..what's a small dry cleaning price really going to affect you? You sound like a ***.

IHateStupidCustomers

next time, keep your eyes open you dumb b**ch.I never knew celery was considered a dangerous object.

I guess they'll have to keep in locked up with the expensive electronics and you'll have to see an associate if you need someone to get it for you.

maybe MrsLea01 will be your lawyer.I'm sure she'll sue Walmart for not letting her get a sale price that ended a month ago.

VeryAngryIndeed

Oh they are going to pay. Just like you cage zoo animals and exotic pets to buy, Wally World should keep harmful materials or food in a safe place.

MrsLea

Okay lady, good luck with your lawsuit :roll