Wal-Mart prints a bar code on the bottom of each and every reciept that has your credit/debit card information on it.All they need to do is scan the bar code and there is all of your information right there, no card needed!

I told them that that was illegal so they began following me around the store and called multiple managers on their radios stating my description over the radio. People were looking at me like I was some sort of criminal. Each manager tried to explain to me that it was Wal Marts right to store and print out my personal bank account information. Each time I didn't buy it they would call in another manager.

Even repeatedly asking for my phone number so they could start having people call me!

Be very careful with your Wal Mart reciepts!Destroy them instead of throwing them away.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

If you had tin foil on your head to prevent the government from knowing about your thoughts, I would be following you around the store too, but only out of morbid curiosity.

You're a fukin ***!Those bar-codes translate to an encoded number that can only be decoded with their software.

So yes, an employee could scan your receipt and get your info but they can do that anyway upon you making your purchase.

All retailers who accept credit cards do this.Quit being a fat, retard.

Any store who does not ask for your credit card if you return an item and you used a credit card to make the original purchase is doing the same thing. It is not only WalMart. For example: Target

Take your conspiracy theories somewhere else you paranoid retard.