I'm afraid that it's final…no more shopping at Wal-Mart. I am tired of being followed and watched while I shop and check out.

She even made rude remarks today while I was checking out. I always push my items in front of me so that the clerk can see that I am not putting anything where it doesn't belong. One of the clerks barked "Yeah and they try and make it look like they're not doing something when they are". MY GOD PEOPLE!!!

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. The people who steal are the ones they need to be watching. I HAVE HAD IT!!! I've been more than understanding about them checking receipts of customers that have product too big to fit in a bag.

I show the receipt without being asked. When I go to self checkout they will sometimes walk up to me. Being the Christian that I am, I am always trying to understand their concerns but I am a business owner myself and understand rights clearly. I have the right to shop at a store and not be followed because of the color of my skin or clothes I wear.

I noticed that it happens more when I dress more relaxed. I am allowed to do that especially in the evening when you're more prone to be hit in the head and robbed.

It seems no matter what I do I am victimized by one or the other. It's either the crook in the parking lot or the staff at Wal-Mart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Parking.

Comments

You have the right to shop somewhere? Where exactly can I find that in the bill of rights?

Walmart does not have the staff to follow you around. If you are being "followed", they have you on tape doing something in the past.

You'll be back. You can't stay away from Wal-Mart and you know it. You won't last 2 weeks without Wal-Mart.

Maybe you just look like a thief! Sorry ch(th)ief!