Went to Wal-Mart Canada on Friday to find that the cashiers are no longer bagging groceries for their customers. I went to the manager and explained that I have a chronic illness and am unable to bag my groceries.

If I used up all my energy on bagging groceries I wouldn't be able to put them away at home. I was told " It's up to the discretion of the cashier if they want to bag your items or just tell them that you are disabled". Seriously, I am going to tell a total stranger that I have a disability?

No THANKS! It's up to me where I shop and I am taking my business elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments