I am proud to announce I haven't been to walmart in over 2 yrs.:) I came from a small town that walmart ran out all of the competition and then cut thier stock down to nothing or just *** they quit carrying the good brands and I had to start buying on ebay to get something descent. I bought all of my christmas one year off of ebay.

Proud moment for me not buying christmas from hellmart. We moved to a big town and one of the reasons we did was so we would have a bigger selection than just hellmart. I have lived in a big town for 6 months and haven't been in hellmart for 2 yrs. The list of complaints against hellmart for me are more than I can type in this short paragraph.

I say take up your complaints and find another way to buy. I did dollar general alot when I lived in the small town I could get most everything I needed there. Instead of writing a complaint about *** mart on the interenet find another way to buy they will get the message wehn they can't turn over their stock.

If I can stay out of walmart and live in a town where hellmart was our only choice for 1 1/2 yrs you can too. Make hellmart reap their ways and lets drive them out of business by finding another way to buy.

Comments

Shop wherever you want, just don't come on public boards patting yourself on the head about it. No one cares about your one-man jihad against Wal-Mart.

I looked it up and I can't find the word phsycological anywhere. How am I supposed to get help on a subject you can't even spell?

simon you attack anyone who has a complaint against wal mart very rudely. you definately need phsycological help. I would rather pay high prices than support a cult.

And your reward for all your hard work is....NOT A *** THING.

You haven't made one bit of difference. Wal-Mart will still be here going strong long after the world is shut of you.

Go ahead and pay higher prices and inconvenience yourself to show big bad Wal-Mart who's boss. You're such a douche.