3.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

went shopping at local Walmart one evening after work.picked up 30.00 worth of items.stopped before leaving the store demand of receipt when I refused as all items are bagged,associate grabbed cart refusing to let go while shouting "I watched you"! I demand they call the police they refused too so I called show receipt to officer he hands to wal mart people who then took me to customer service empty out my bags and match each item to receipt.every thing a match.no apology nothing. I called there corporate the next day and got a phone call from evening management with apology.

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Way i was treated.

Comments

Actually, no, Walmart employees have no legal right to detain a customer. It's called unlawful Imprisonment and is a felony offense in which one person restrains another person temporarily. This customer could sue.

You didn't deserve an apology for this. Any store has the right to check your receipt on the way out.

You refusing to allow them to check just makes you look guilty.

All you had to do was hand over your receipt, wait a few moments for them to take a look and that was it. Get over yourself.

I cannot understand this complaint.

The stolen items were probably in your pockets.