I live in edinburg tx i recently went to wal mart(west university dr.) and went to get my tire patched that was purchased 9 months prior(trenton and mccoll) under the "road hazard warranty". well i go and they ask for my warranty papers and say it will be patched up in an hour so im like ok ill look and shop around.

i go to check on my car later and pay for my stuff and it turns out they had already installed a new tire on my car and expected me to fork over 40 bucks for the proration.this is maddness and i should of been informed before the tire replacment was done! the reason for the tire change was that the tire was out of round and needed to be replaced because my rim had a dent in it. this is bs because when i got my tires installed 9 months before their was comment on the reciept that the rim was dented prior to the installation of the tires.

the tireman made me feel like i knew nothing and for that i will never buy tires their again. the tire was not out of round and their is no way to tell that unless it is road tested which it wasnt just cus the rim is dented doenst mean the tire is out of round.

Review about: Walmart Installation.

Comments

Wal-Mart is a bunch of Crooks. We had 4 brand new tires put on our van yesterday.

We got up this morning and one of the tires were flat. My husband aired the tire up and took it back to them. They took the tire off and we had a cracked rim. The rims were fine when the old tires were on there.

They would have noticed a darn cracked rim when they put them on. They cracked our rim putting the new tires on. We filed a claim at the store and they refused to give us the claim number. They told us it would take 24-48 hours to even find out it they can do anything about it.

My husband has to drive the cracked rim home just to get home. Join me in a Boycott against Wal-mart!!!!

I will take all my business to K-Mart and Foodlion. Down with Wal-Mart!!!!

This is proof the world is full of idiots!