1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased an RCA Galileo Tablet with the Extended Warranty plan on June of 2017. Seven months I’ve had it and my dog somehow knocked it off my nightstand table and when I returned in the dark and unaware, stepped on it and it cracked the screen, which by the way says it has so much glass on it, it can’t be cracked, came with a keyboard to attach, and the charger had quit working a few days before but thought I could just go to another store and just buy another charger.

Anyway, I started my claim process after I agreed to purchase the Extended Warranty after the terms clearly stated in writing, it covered “cracked screens and accident spills, drops, ect”. ‘Got online and made my claim, got a return email to pick out a replacement product and as soon as I shipped the original back. Yay! I thought!

When I checked the box to fill out a replacement product that was as close as to the original I got and even less expensive, it sent me to another web site thinking I’m going back to Wal Mart web site. The site was “https://protection.asurion.com and I had 3 options. A 7″ new, 8″ new tablet or a refurbished 7″ tablet. No keyboard, much smaller than the 11” I had in the original and then after picking it out and clicking on the one which is no way anything like what I had, another page came up saying, “we will decide after we receive your original product as to whether you get a replacement or a gift card.

It was hard to navigate around the web site also. After leaving negative feedback, I told them that every electronic including all our TV’s were RCA, we would no longer be buying anymore RCA’s and no more warranties!!! Hope that helps. I’ve decided to just order another tablet and not waste my money on any warranty and just get a cheaper one and I’m of the opinion that all electronics are disposable.

Throw it out, chalk it up and just buy a new one! My daddy told me years and years ago, “NEVER WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANY WARRANTY”. Bless His Heart as he passed away in 2016 but I should have listened. I still have to use Wal Mart since it’s too far to drive to get anything close to what we want in the small town we live in, but no more wasting my hard earned money on fake advertising and fake sales pitches!!!!

Things are bad enough in this Country without having to worry about a multi billion dollar company that just keeps ripping us hard working people off. God Bless all of you! My advice, don’t waste your time listening to these fools at Wal Mart and I’ll go with Best Buy or another place from now on! The only thing I will buy at Wal Mart is anything I can’t find at Fred’s, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, ect.

No Gas, no underwear, no socks, no shampoo! Nothing I can’t find somewhere else, even if it’s a few bucks more!

I’m done!!! Read more at https://blessedbeyondwords.com/do-not-purchase-walmarts-product-replacement-plan

Review about: Rca Rct6513W87Dk Tablet.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Tablet, Prices.

I didn't like: Being lied to about extended warranty coverage.

Comments

I ordered another RCA Tablet like the one I had, it came in with scratches all over the screen, the box looked like it had been used and returned. I was sent a new tablet but it was much smaller and I have not even opened it.

I did not get the extended warranty on the new RCA tablet I ordered. So I would say my dispute was never resolved! I will now order from another company NO MORE WALMART!

Groceries but nothing else! I buy cleaning goods at Dollar General, Fred's, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree.