Im not pissed but in pain, i just came home from wal-mart they were waxing the floors no signs out at all, i slipped on the wax and twisted my ankle. On a 1-10 scale my pain is about 7.5+ depending how my foot is laying. I don't know what to do i don't know if i just file a complaint or sue. I don't want to sue its not in my nature, but honestly how hard is it to put a sign up in the area where you are waxing. I can understand if someone forgot to set it up, because everyone forgets its human nature, but i would like to know what can happen, i would like feed back please my name is Danielle. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact me on what to do, cause all i know is im in pain and i can't even drive my vehicle right now because of the pain. To describe the swolleness of my ankle it was about almost the size of a normal orange right on the ankle. I have a high pain tolerance that this just isn't good.
Please contact me on what I need to do because I'm just lost and like I said its not in my nature to sue anyone. But I would like to speak with a Wal-Mart person, I'm from Alpena, MI.
Thank You For Your Time
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY. BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN. MY FAULT THAT I NEVER..."
- "http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_08245102000P#descAbove is the link to the online ad for a Sears-O-Pedic Split Queen Box Spring which was on sale for $200. I ordered online and I received 1/2..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."