WAL-MART WOULD NOT LET ME EXCHANGE MY IPAD MINI FOR AN IPAD MINI RETINA BECAUSE THE CPU CODE WAS NOT THE SAME AS ON THE PACKAGE AND THE RECEIPT APON PICKUP! FROM A ONLINE SALE. AND I KNOWN IT'S $100 BUCK MORE FOR THE ONE I WAS GETTING! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE WORKERS THERE INCOMPETENT, UNEDUCATED, UNGRATEFUL, FOR THEIR JOB THEY HAVE!

I HAVE FOUND OUT WAL-MART EMPLOYEES ARE LACKING PEOPLE SKILLS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND ANYTHING TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE BEING COURTEOUS OR BEING NICE!

I DOUBT THE WORKERS THERE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE PRODUCT'S THAT THEY OFFER THERE NOR DO THEY KNOW ABOUT DEPARTMENT THAT THEY WORK IN, NOR KNOWN ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING!

PLUS I FOUND OUT THAT WAL-MART DOSEN'T PRICE MATCH ALL ITEMS IT'S ONLY GROCERIES... MISLEADING ADS... WHAT A JOKE THEY ARE!!

{ALSO BEWARE TO CHECK YOUR RECEIPTS BECAUSE WALMART LOVES TO OVERCHARGE ON ITEMS}

Review about: Walmart Deal.

Comments

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #765339

I urge all consumers to use theyre cell phones to fully record a video of their experience everytime they step foot in walmart.

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #765336

Possibly fake complaint but either way walmart sux. I can take you to any walmart store and do a little searching and point out various items that had been previously bought WELL used returned placed right back on the shelf for resale at full price.

Walmart denies they do this but i have many videos that suggest otherwise. They take electronics that are returned after being used polish them up repackage them then sell them as new. I recently bought a new or so i thought nextbook premium 8 tablet from walmart. I began installing certain security apps that have a free version along with the option of trying the paid version options for free for 30 days.

Quite a few of them when i clicked on the option of trying to run the paid features for free for 30 days gave me the message that the trial premium features option on my device had already been activated used and expired. The app developers i contacted to give walmart the benefit of the doubt confirmed that the message was not an error because their app goes by the device ID. When i buy something im expecting to get SOMETHING NEW. Not something that was previously purchased used laid around some crack house or worse somewhere then returned by the original owner for a refund so he or she can get $ to buy more crack.

Also most walmart employees are very uneducated seldom at their work stations etc. Ive actually been in walmart before and had management page an associate to help me with an almost $400 bicycle i was wanting some info on. 48 minutes later im still standing at the bike rack looking *** with no assistance in sight.

I walked out went to a pro bike shop and paid almost $500. Have that incident on video along with several others.

to fckbigbusiness Kokomo, Indiana, United States #955365

Grow up, a crackhead is spending all their money on crack, not shopping at walmart and buying high ticket items

Why should they allow you to exchange the one you got for something more expensive.

to Anonymous Black River Falls, Wisconsin, United States #764978

Why should they not. They make millions a year and $100 means nothing to them.

I specifically told my sister that I wanted an IPad Retina for Christmas and she just gave me an Ipad that was $100 cheaper. Also she could not get her fat *** to the store so she ordered it online. I called her house to complain that she did not get the gift that I wanted, and asked her if she kept the receipt. She said she threw it out, and luckily the receipt was still in the recycling bin.

I told her she had not given me what I had asked for and I was going to exchange it, which is when she told me she ordered it online. Why should I have to be the one suffering because my sister is either too cheap to buy what I really wanted, or is too idiotic to know the difference between an Ipad mini and an Ipad mini Retina, and this was my Christmas gift, I should not have to pay $100 extra for a Christmas gift that was meant to me. It is not my fault that my sister got me something I did not want.

Why should I have to pay for her mistake. I bet they don't even know their products and they have no customer service skills.

None of you know what the *** you are talking about and you are all a bunch of retards.

to Anonymous #765057

Here we go again with the fake complaints...so sick of trolls!

to Anonymous Peggs, Oklahoma, United States #765134

Fake or written by some five year old throwing a temper tantrum because she did not get what she wanted. Judging from the name calling and spelling I would say that the second is the case.

to Anonymous #765743

Wouldn't be surprised that Walmart hires someone to troll the sites for them. I have had experiences with deceptive advertising and poor customer service.

It's too trashy for me. I'd rather pay an extra ten cents for something than deal with the low rent managers who should be scrubbing toilets rather than pretending to be managers.

to Anonymous Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #766302

Because that is doing business ?

So breaking rules and you basically scamming Walmart equals their employees being uneducated, ungrateful, etc etc.. I'm glad you're stuck!! Hahahaha.

to HahahaGood Black River Falls, Wisconsin, United States #764975

I am not scamming them, they make millions a year, so retard it does not make a difference if the item they exchange cost is $100 more. It is not my fault my *** idiotic sister got me something I did not want for Christmas.

The dummy could not even give a gift receipt. When I phone and told her this is not what I wanted and asked if she even kept the darn receipt I said no. Then I yelled at her for not getting me what I wanted. I has specifically asked her Ipad Mini Retina, either she was too *** to know what an Ipad Mini Retina was verses an IPad or she was too cheap to buy one.

To make matters worse she bought the *** thing online so that she can save more money and not pay for shipping. She probably did it because she was too lazy sitting on her *** to go to the store and get the item.

What the *** was she thinking. I specifically asked for an IPad Mini Retina and she gave me an Ipad.

to Hate-wal-*** #766136

stop crying you big baby you should be happy you got that. next year I hope you get NOTHING!!!!! :zzz

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, when talking about education. What does the word "apon" mean, I have never heard of it.

Also what does the word "known" mean, in the sense that you used it? "Job" should be "Jobs." WalMart prices matches any item as long as it is exactly the same brand, weight, size, etc. It usually helps if you have proof of another stores items with you. Your complaint doesn't make sense, how could you expect to exchange one ipad mini for a different ipad mini.

You said the reason for this is because the CPU code was different on the label is different than what, do you mean different than what they have in their computer or different from the one on the label of the higher priced one? Instead of ranting about your opinion of the WalMart employees, you should have been more specific about your actual complaint. I have noticed that when a person orders from WalMart online or other stores that there are some items that specify they can't be returned to the store.

This could be the problem with your ipad mini.

to anonymous Black River Falls, Wisconsin, United States #764911

U don't known what the *** your talking about retard! None of your replies relate to my subjuct!