I tried to use a coupon for sierrea mist pop.The coupon was in spanish and after the cashier scanned it and the system accepted she told me and i quote"we don't accept spanish coupons".

Which the customer service manager confirmed. Does anybody else think this is f'ed up? It was at the Joiet Wal Mart on jefferson. This is a horible store.

It has big fat black *** as cashiers and *** *** managers.

They should al be fired.wal mart sucks walmart sucks shu uui uiuihf uui fuh uhh hu i oiio m h j

Review about: Walmart Coupon.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

This is America, B*tch.

If you are in Mexico then you have a right to complain, this is AMERICA, we shouldn't even have coupons in Spanish in the first place. I am not racist but I'm sick of them getting all these things handed to them, we need to fix our country and they are adding to the problem. Stop your complaining.

IHateStupidCustomers

I wouldn't accept spanish coupons either, especially not from a cheap racist like you. who knows what the coupon says?

Nox

So the store is horrible because it employs, and I quote, "big fat black (don't even want to say what word I think you said)." You're a racist and a little b.itch.Man up, you didn't get your coupon to work.

How did the system "accept it," and then tell you that it didn't?

Sorry but I don't think it's the decision of this cashier to deny your coupon.

For f**k's sake, you're shopping at WalMart.You really need a coupon???