I stood in line for the 32" tv only to be handed the 1 hr guarantee card. I did everything that I was to do and received an email confirmation that my tv would arrive this week.

Well, instead of my tv I received an email saying that the tv was damaged during shipping. It was supposed to have been sent back and my money was put back on "my gift card" and I was to go to their website and reorder another tv. I have sent numberous emails about it only to be told they basically can't help me anymore. Only problem is that card was only for use on their 1hr website and secondly, if I reorder now there is no way I will get another tv at that price!

Totally *** me off that I wasted my time and that they have had my money for a month now and I have nothing to show for it but a card and many emails! Guess I'll be taking my money else where from now on...such false advertising on their part!

Review about: Walmart Website.

Comments

william_gundlach
Paisley, Florida, United States #762642

mine hasn't even shipped yet.Was supposed to between 12/14 and 12/22.Store doesn't have it and no tracking info online.12/22 is almost over and it hasn't even been shipped.

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #761615

Don't feel bad....you were not the only sucker that fell for Walmart's Scam this year.....learn from your mistakes and reflect....was it really worth standing in that line ....