Wall-Mart is absolutely the worst place to shop. The store is dirty, bad people go there, and the prices are not cheap. I went to Target and found the same product for a cheaper price. Their deli is disgusting and when the health inspector came they failed!!! There were also rats in the kitchen.

My friend went to Wall-Mart, and when she was a little girl a lady in a wheel chair asked her where to get some shampoo and she didn't know. So the lady chased her with a giant booger on her finger!!!

Once, when I was about three years old, Wall-Mart had so many germs that I threw up in the aisle and everyone stared at me. This one guy was even shouting to his friend and was going, "LOOK!!!"

The people who go there are terrible! There was a huge family with, like, 5 kids, and they were all screaming and running around in circles and the mom just stood there and watched them with a tiered look on her face. Well, actually, more like lazy look.

Their store is ugly, and it makes me wanna puke again! I'm sick of Wall-Mart. It's way to big and the customer service there is terrible. Maybe it's better for you, but where I live, it sucks bug time!!!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

NO ONE MAKES YOU SHOP AT WALMART! IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE IT GROSS! WALMART CAN TELL JUST AS MANY STORIES ABOUT YOU ( THAT ARE ACTUALLY TRUE) A SPOILED *** THAT DIDN'T GET THEIR WAY IS WHAT YOU ARE!

Then why do you keep going back?????

Take your meds RETARDED ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #574920

Your complaint is so unbelievable, it is pathetic. You really should grow up and get a life.