the walmart in my area, palmyra, me.is overall ok, excpet the deili.

I always but land of lakes cheese, $6.00 a lb. the deli workers have gotten to recognize me because I always ask for the cheese to be sliced thin, I even tell them what number to slice on, just under number 1. They refuse to do it, and the cheese comes back 1/8 to 1/4" thick. this is pure laziness, One time I gave it back to deli woman she took it and threw it on the floor and yelled, no one will buy this now!

I was in shock!, There is another worker in delit a younger heavy set woman with dark hair, Everytime I ask her to slice cheese under a number one, sherolls her eyes at me, refuses and I get extra thick sliced cheese. Last time I went to deli she recognized me, she was looking right at me, she didnt ask if she could help me , she turned around and walked away. I had to wait for another worker. she wasnt even helping anyone else!!!!.

I Realize that when people become extreemly overweight movement can become an effort, but its just a cheese slicer!!!!, I Have never experienced such laziness and rudeness in any other store before like this. Needless to say I no longer shop the deli at walmart, luckily there is a stop and shop next door where the workers treat you with a smile and respect!

I will be reporting this to consumer reports and any other organization and public boards I can find.I have been dealing with this disrespect for 5 years now, and complained several times to store management, they obviously dont care about customer service since there workers continue with this behavior.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

"I do believe works for Walmart" followed by "I think he needs a job" dur!!!

Well which is it? You're about as sharp as a bag of wet hair.

I'm going to go ahead and bill Walmart $20 for this post. Ca-ching!

meadowhalk

Sorry Anonymous, but this person I do believe works for Walmart, and gets paid to write *** things seeing he has nothing better to do with his time.I think he needs a job because if you follow him he has no life.

Just *** remarks.See he treats people like Walmart managers, no brains, empty shell of a person.

I wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this complaint about the thickness of sliced cheese.

WWWWWWWHY?!?!?