Last year I bought a phone from them with the Wall-mart family service plan.A mistake!

I paid several times by phone and was charged an extra $5.00 fee. When I discovered the error I started paying at the Wall-mart no service center. They took my payment and a bout a week later turned it off for non-payment. I returned with the receipt and they said there was nothing they could d call the Family service plan.

(CONVENTLY Leaving the Wall-mart name. I said I wanted to talk to an manager who was jut a kid not a real manager. I called the phone service which almost impossible to reach even with many tries . I got no service so ended up buying another card and paying thzt we with an new phone.

That worked until I paid again and the Wall-mart no service center. Again, I took both receipts and xsaid fix it. Still no service and I pissed off enough to make people listen!!! They said they get the store manager and I waited about three (3) hours.

I left mad. I called the phone center. This time they told me and fax with the two (2) receipt. I had no fax and I finally got the wall-mart store manager to fax it.

Then after I called the Wall-mart family service plan and they said "they never received it. I asked for for an manager and I heard him talking to the rep. She was told to me he was busy & couldn't come to phone. Then some nicely that they are in Honduras what am I going do about it!

I tried Wal-mart international help line,the reps about 4 or time called, tried to help but still no money & NO PHONE. I filled a complaint with the BBB in Benton, Arkansas NO ANSWER< NO SERVICE< NO PHONE. Wal-mart are LIARS & THIEFTS--Breaking The lst,8th and 9th of the ten commmandments.

Still noservice, phone or money.

Respectfully:

Mark C.Pierce

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Here is a simple tip, pay the phone bill in full each month and it won't get shut off.

You have no right calling someone a kid when you have such terrible spelling and grammar and act like a four year old yourself.