battery on lowest shelves
terminals broken leaking
spilled all over self no burn station or employees anywhere to be found
burned through my cell phone,thick jacket,leg jeans and skin
huge stain burned through floor
was never cleaned up or removed-2 wks later!
wall mart "investigated" claimed to have nothing on any surveilance tapes
and or found themselves to be at no fault!
this happened montyhs ago and they have yet to move the dangerous batteries
ive seen several similar incidents
i have also started going to other local wall marts -in order to not deal with this particularly aggrivating store
and have comwe to notice that a lot of them also have the same setup
this to me is rediculous
how many other customers have had similar issues-and worse yet how mayny
will it take for some justice and common snese to filter through to the incompetent insensitive managerial staff of clinton nj
Monetary Loss: $400.