2.8
Ease of Use

Going on 36 hours since I tried to purchase a ROBLOX $50 card for email delivery. Walmart execs need to get a clue.

This service/capability is BROKEN. They should Google "walmart.com ecard processing" to see the people *** for years about the lack of quality response from customer service or their ecard purchase system. I discovered the complaints when I went through almost 2 hours with customer service and trial and error purchase and cancellations. What a pain in the ***.

The customer service (CS) people have no clue when they invistagate your order number. My first order was automagically cancelled. I chatted online with CS. They said there was a problem with my bank card and to check with my bank.

Well, that card was Chase.com card that I have set up to notify me whenver there is an internet purchase... which they did, yet Walmart.com chose to cancel the order. So I ordered using my walmart card. Still no joy.

CS thought maybe because I was on a VPN when I placed the order they are pushing my purchase into a manual bucket. So, I cancelled that order, killed my vpn, purchased with my Sams Club credit card. That was 36 hours ago for a digital purchase that I needed this morning or a birthday party. Do you think this will be the last time I will purchase from Walmart.com???

Saving $9.50 on the $50 ROBLOX card justs is NOT worth the battle. What a pain in the ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

I didn't like: Cust svc inability to answer rationally and resolve the problem.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

If you Googled it, then you already knew this service obviously shouldn't have be used. Or did you google after the fact?

You should have done this before trying to purchase, it would have saved you the headache. Now you know.