Update by user Feb 11, 2012

Boy, you can sure tell the Walmart employees that make comments on here.I can\'t help it when I write the truth everyone has a right to that.

But People that call themselves Big 9Something) Always are trying to make up for there short *** s and are little people. Not Midgets.

Don\'t want to offend anyone else.Ya\"all

Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2012

We shop at the Walmart In Bolivar, Mo.Each time we go there, there is a new disappointment.

The prices continue to rise, the service continues to decline. This trip, no greeter at the door, no wipes for your hands, I watched the door as I was waiting for my wife. Several people came in looking for carts? One person came in with a return looking for someone to tag it.

2 people went out the door and the bell went off saying to step back in for someone to check your receipt. No one showed up to check, and the people never even stopped,they just kept on going. We have had several instances of all the carts being out in the lot and even blocking parking stalls. When we left yesterday there were 6 employees on just one end of the store all out smoking.

There is normally about 3 checkout lines open, so you wait forever, I am not going to pay your prices to check myself out and bag my own groceries. Ever since Sam Walton Died this company has continued to go downhill! I want to shop somewhere else, but your company ran the little guys out of business,so there would be no competition, then you could raise your prices. You may think I am one of a few unhappy customers, but you are sadly mistaken.

Go on "Pissed consumer.com" and look at the Walmart complaints. Just exactly what is your agenda? I know what mine is, to find a company that cares about customer service, fair prices, and really show they want my business. That unfortunately is not Walmart anymore.

P.S. have you ever tried to find someone in the store to ask a question, or ask for help? They are usually ignorant and can't answer your question, if you can find someone.

Then they read off the label of the product to try give you the answer.Thanks anyway, I can read.

Review about: Walmart Parking.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438714

No but I do work in retail. Why are you bashing them Fast Cobra. Did you get caught shoplifting like Tasha said?

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438713

I don't want anyone shopping at this particular location. If you do and if you have children I hope they die before you do.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #438711

"boy, you can sure tell the Walmart employees that make comments on here."

How old are you to believe that they are the ones posting against you. That is logic of a nine year old. It is like me claiming you only posted this as a lie because you get fired or were arrested for shoplifting.

IHateStupidCustomers

you people need to calm down, especially the psychotic BigBruce

Taylorsville, Kentucky, United States #427659

I will shop where I want to. If you guys are married I hope your spouce dies. You are all a bunch of losers.

WalMart didn't put the little guys out of business, people like YOU did for shopping there.You're pinching pennies, and local merchants, at WalMart, but you'll pay more for a hamburger?

Puleeze.:upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset :upset

I see numerous people here who lack work ethnic.I too noticed a decline in Wal-mart's service, I'm to the point where I've ceased shopping there and am willing to pay a little more at another store in order to gett eh service I need.

A lot of times in Wal-mart items I need for my work are not in stock, or everything is super sized to cater to their large customers (I am a thin person). When I need to purchase a game or something the key is nowhere to be found and I spend 45 mins hunting for it. Three lanes will be open while all the shoppers have over 9000 groceries to check out, and fifteen customers in each line. I usually beg some worker in the back to check out my items, which they do, and that is very helpful since I usually only have a handful of items that I'm carrying.

People in the regular line *** about how poor the service is.

Yes, I'm very glad that other businesses are available, as I can get good quality goods from them when I need them.You're a real trooper, Benthere

People in the regular line *** about how poor the service is.

Benthere - next time I see you on your break I will kick your a s s for not wiping mine.

IHateStupidCustomers

I sort of have to agree with samsam.I get annoyed at how a big, busy store only has a couple cashiers working, a lot of stuff isn't stocked, the bathrooms are usually a mess and carts are everywhere.

but I'll never blame the employees, just Walmart for not having enough people on duty.

people need to relax while they shop, just take the shopping experience how it is and realize that our economy isn't that great right now so a lot of other things aren't going to be great as well.such as service at stores.