I first get in to the store and get the phones i wanted.Then i ask one of the sales assistance where do i get the emerson 32in TV for $148.
She told me i just go to the cash register and ask for one and if there is none available then i will get a gift receipt to come get it at a later date. Well i finally get to the register and was told the sales assistant gave me the wrong information and i need to wait in another line for the TV. They were really helpful and sorry i was given the wrong information and they gave me a card for the TV. So now i tried to register the card to pick up the TV and its saying not enough funds avalible on the card for the TV.
They charged me $159.84 for the TV so i dont know y its not going through.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Emerson 32In Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Ordered flowers and balloons for husband's birthday. They delivered them a day early. What was delivered for the flowers was cheap and sad looking--nothing like the fully upgrade $65 charge..."
- "One bathing suit I ordered is so cheap you can see my *** right through the fabric. The other one doesn't look like the picture at all. All I need is the..."
- "I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3). One was defective. They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I..."
- "i spoke with 4 difeerent people about my phone today. The top of the screen is almost unreadiable also the ringer and sound cuts in and out when it wants..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..."