I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on the wall or frame.The item came measuring 10.6 X 13.6 and due to the inaccuracy of the size, the text was cut-off, making the words nonsensable.
It was too late for me to return the item for another since it was my anniversary gift to my husband for our 1st wedding anniversary. What a dissapointment.
Our first anniversary was ruined by Walmart Photo's false advertisement and description of it's product.How shameful!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."