Walmart 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle

I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on the wall or frame.The item came measuring 10.6 X 13.6 and due to the inaccuracy of the size, the text was cut-off, making the words nonsensable.

It was too late for me to return the item for another since it was my anniversary gift to my husband for our 1st wedding anniversary. What a dissapointment.

Our first anniversary was ruined by Walmart Photo's false advertisement and description of it's product.How shameful!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • False product description and adversitement

Reason of review:
11 X 14 Photo Puzzle
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #899355 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walmart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 11 #1211100 San Francisco, California

I wrote the original comment for Walmart. However, I did not write the comment below from someone with the same name "Anniechan" about how she felt her husband thinks she is cheating. None of this happened to me, Walmart did not ruin my marriage. Is this site using my original review, dramatize it, and start a "conversation" going? I don't know, but I'll find out. I DID NOT POST THE 2nd COMMENT BY "ANNIECHAN". My husband and I are not divorcing!

0 0 Reply

Aug 13 #1198435 Houston, Texas

Please put this incident into perspective.
You are celebrating your first anniversary with your husband.
You made it through one year of marriage.
I have heard that the first 2 years of marriage are tough.
Just be happy that you made it through the first year of marriage. That is what you should be focusing on.

1 0 Reply

Aug 13 #1198432 Houston, Texas

I can understand your being upset about this, but your first anniversary being ruined????
That is just over the top.
Why must you embellish your complaint just to let Walmart know that you are not happy?
Why not just state that you are not happy?
This is not the end of the world you know.

1 0 Reply

Aug 13 #1198501 San Francisco, California

It is ruined because my husband is considering divorcing me because he thinks that I am cheating on him, and this was a last minute gift because I forgot our anniversary. He demanded to see my email and cell phone contacts to make sure I am not contacting any other men.

0 0 Reply

Aug 15 #1199095 Sugar Land, Texas

Lady if it is ruined because he threatened divorce it is not because of a picture. There are bigger issues here and you need to stop blaming inanimate objects and face up to your problems.

2 0 Reply

Aug 12 #1198168 Columbia, South Carolina

If you paid with your credit card, dispute the charge---wrong/defective merchandise. If nothing else, Walmart will be charged a $25 "dispute" fee.

2 2 Reply

Aug 12 #1198246

Got to love a drama queen! Dont hurt the princess anymore.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.