San Francisco, California

I ordered a 11 X 14 custom photo puzzle from them, and the item arrived was not the correct size, making the final product useless and embarrassing to hang on the wall or frame.The item came measuring 10.6 X 13.6 and due to the inaccuracy of the size, the text was cut-off, making the words nonsensable.

It was too late for me to return the item for another since it was my anniversary gift to my husband for our 1st wedding anniversary. What a dissapointment.

Our first anniversary was ruined by Walmart Photo's false advertisement and description of it's product.How shameful!

Review about: 11 X 14 Photo Puzzle.

I didn't like: False product description and adversitement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Puzzle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $14
Preferred solution Make aware

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

Anniechan

I wrote the original comment for Walmart.However, I did not write the comment below from someone with the same name "Anniechan" about how she felt her husband thinks she is cheating.

None of this happened to me, Walmart did not ruin my marriage. Is this site using my original review, dramatize it, and start a "conversation" going? I don't know, but I'll find out.

I DID NOT POST THE 2nd COMMENT BY "ANNIECHAN".My husband and I are not divorcing!

Houston, Texas, United States #1198435

OP:

Please put this incident into perspective.

You are celebrating your first anniversary with your husband.

You made it through one year of marriage.

I have heard that the first 2 years of marriage are tough.

Just be happy that you made it through the first year of marriage.That is what you should be focusing on.

Houston, Texas, United States #1198432

I can understand your being upset about this, but your first anniversary being ruined????

Really????

That is just over the top.

Why must you embellish your complaint just to let Walmart know that you are not happy?

Why not just state that you are not happy?

This is not the end of the world you know.

Anniechan
to Anonymous San Francisco, California, United States #1198501

It is ruined because my husband is considering divorcing me because he thinks that I am cheating on him, and this was a last minute gift because I forgot our anniversary. He demanded to see my email and cell phone contacts to make sure I am not contacting any other men.

to Anniechan Sugar Land, Texas, United States #1199095

Lady if it is ruined because he threatened divorce it is not because of a picture. There are bigger issues here and you need to stop blaming inanimate objects and face up to your problems.

London, London, United Kingdom #1198200

PUNCH IT

h.kitchener

If you paid with your credit card, dispute the charge---wrong/defective merchandise. If nothing else, Walmart will be charged a $25 "dispute" fee.

to h.kitchener Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1199243

She could have just taken or back in for a refund.

Rhinelander, Wisconsin, United States #1198144

Ruined? You are too dramatic.

to Anonymous #1198246

Got to love a drama queen! Dont hurt the princess anymore.