Wall Mart must be desperate to keep such a horrible crew of women in the deli dept here. They are the rudest bunch of women I have ever encountered.

I'm not a regular shopper here, but its close to home and the two times I have stopped by, I'm actually floored how rude they are. The first time, I thought maybe I hit them on a bad day. Looks like every day is a bad day here. If you are in the mood for a confrontation , this is the place to come.

The funny thing is, this second confrontation was with the deli manager.

Great management skills. Store manager needs to man up with this crew.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Every thing at that store sucks all the way down to the shopping carts. I go to the mullan location when ever possible

Staten Island, New York, United States #1059783

Since you seem to have an issue with more than one person perhaps the problem is you?