Springdale, Arkansas

It hasn't been too bad shopping at Walmart since that last problem I had at Walmart store#100 in Bentonville, Ar(which I posted about on here a number of weeks ago). Yesterday unfortunately, I had another bad encounter.

This time at the WM store I have been shopping at closer to where I live in Springdale, AR, which has also shown a lot better service than store 100 up until yesterday. There was a recent ad in the newspaper from WM for a 3 piece patio set from Hometrends on sale for $120.00(regular $200). But when I got there yesterday to pick it up, the price had gone back up to the regular price. I went and told the girl and CSM at the Garden checkout about it.

They said the sale ended the day before. Well first of all, the reason I didn't get the ad in time was because my newspaper carrier had missed my house for 2 days in a row when the sale was being advertised. Long story short, I finally got fed up and called into the newspaper office I had them bring me that day and the previous days papers too(this was friday). Apparently the ad was in one of the previous days papers that I didn't get in time and I just got them mixed up, plus I should of got that paper on the correct days to begin with!!!

I didn't realize the ad had even expired until they told me about right there at the checkout, plus I had thought the sale was going to last a little more than just a couple of days anyway. I told them the situation and they still wouldn't let me have it at that price. I also told them my husband was a supervisor at the home office. After they still refused I finally got the store manager to come up, which turned out to be a co-manager who said the store manager was at stinking lunch!!

He told me the same thing the others said, AND THIS AFTER EVEN GIVING HIM THE NAME OF MY HUSBAND AND WHERE HE WORKED!!

I ended up backing off on telling my husband about the last incident at store 100, but I have told him this time and have given them the names of all involved which I wrote down on a piece of paper before I left. I am starting to become ashamed my husband even works for Walmart!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

"Walmart advertises such great things for their customers, but seem to be really stingy once you get there."

I heard the most stingy people are people who have high positions in home office. Such as your husband.

He must be too busy paying you for sex to spare money on other things.

Why else would he need to rub his position in to get something cheaper. He cannot afford to pay the extra $80 because he is paying you that money to *** with him.

"No, but Walmart puts the ads in these papers. The paper is at fault, but I don't see any reason why Walmart can't just honor a coupon when it was a mistake that I didn't get in time."

I am telling you your husband hid the paper from you.

He did not want you to go in to the store and make a fool out of him by giving everyone his name and pushing them around. Besides if your husband is such a big shot at home office how come he did not tell you about the sale?

You were just too lazy to get off the couch before the sale ended and are now using your husband's position to push your way around. SHAME ON YOU.

KK7

This is the type of *** people those of us who work at any walmart have to deal with every day.

MrsLea

They put the ad in the paper and didn't advertise it to me any other way.

Other stores have a "yes we can" policy which would allow a person to do something like this if it wasn't their fault they didn't get the ad in time, and it is within a reasonable time period after the expiration date. Walmart advertises such great things for their customers, but seem to be really stingy once you get there.

"let me get this right, you want to blame walmart because of the newpapers fault for non-delivery??? you didn't get the sales ad in time and for some reason, walmart should be held accountable???

what world do you live in??? this whole story seems made up."

Like all her other stories she expects to have the rules bent over backwards for her because her husband works at head office. However if they don't bend the rules for her she threatens to have her husband fire them.

She expects people to help her on their lunch breaks, yells at them and threatens to report them to her husband if they don't help her ect. She cannot enter any Walmart without mentioning who her husband is.

what world do you live in??? this whole story seems made up.

BooFricketyHoo

Every time she has a complaint she sleeps with her husband and her husband pushes his weight around as head office janitor and fires the employee who did not give in to her by breaking the rules, or who did not help her while on lunch break. She basically sleeps with their boss and makes him fire them.

I don't understand why you keep going back to a store you obviously have multiple issues with just to go home and flame it on a consumer complaint site. I mean, thanks for the entertainment, but seriously get a life.

Lea needs to stay home and on her happy pills.lol she probably has split personalities and ones a ***, ones a *** housewife whos needs attention and needs her drink for the day.its happy hour somewhere.lol i hope she stops posting *** ***. But then again something to laugh at like the joke of the day.

Well look at some of MrsLea's spelling and grammar errors.

Well look at some of MrsLea's spelling and grammar errors.

Apparently it is you who has the reading disability, because no where did Tasha post on this review. Also since you are reluctant to show the errors that means you are full of bull.

Trevor, Jedi, Tasha -

It's a sad display of your lack of intelligence that you can't reread the Jedi Knight Ethan posts and find out for yourself which word "Jedi" misspelled!

Lmao yay shes taking her meds! Lol now maybe she will stay home and leave everyone alone.

What words did Jedi spell wrong anonymous? If you are talking about words like "colour" and "favourite" ect that is how we spell it in Canada.

We use the British spelling. Besides last time I checked Jedi is 12. What is MrsLea's excuse for misspelled words.

The funny thing is MrsLea attacked someone for ONE misspelled word when she has many. When you can't argue properly you usually attack people's spelling and grammar.

None of your posts are legit MrsLea, you only are taking that back when we pointed out that you like to push your weight around because of your husband's janitor's position at WalMart home office. You expected someone to drop what you were doing and help you while he is on lunch and you ridicule someone for doing the same.

"The other posts on here I had legitimate complaints and I make no apologies for them." Sure...I'm assuming this includes taking your anger out on the lawn and garden worker because your newspaper was late; not getting "free" stuff from Sonic; and Wendy's not making an exception for you because the time on your watch was wrong.

Seriously, while your husband is busy washing uniforms at Wal-Mart Home Office, you should have him clean some of your dirty (***) laundry before it gets hung out for everyone to see.

IHateStupidCustomers-

So,

I'm the weirdo?

The fact that you conjured something sinister from my post to MrsLea01 while talking about things in my *** makes me weird???????

Responding to Mrs. Lea's post doesn't make me a stalker. Why are you so paranoid? Are you sounding a warning or stating a secret wish? If you're looking for weird stalkers, sorry, but you'll have to look in a mirror to find one. I believe those drugs you are talking about must make up a large part of your own diet.

Just because "Ethan" has been exposed as Tanya doesn't make someone a weirdo; it makes me observant. This is just a case of the truth hurting the bullies who can dish trash, but get offended when someone calls them on it.

MrsLea

Okay, I am willing to admit that I acted very foolishly in the first post I made on here. I was really angry and mad at the world that week and my experience at Walmart didn't really help either, even though I was the one who was mostly in the wrong.

I was wrong to get mad at that girl over the lack of self checkouts, as well as that guy with the fast food meal over the vending machines. I would also delete that post if I had the ability to on this site.

IHateStupidCustomers

what's up with this weirdo from Mississippi? Ethan, it looks like you've got a stalker on your hands.

a pretty *** one too. honestly, I don't blame anyone for being a critic at this point towards MrsLea01 with how insane her posts have been.

they seem pretty much fake as well. if you're going to criticize Ethan for criticizing this MrsLea *** then you need to take the stick out of your *** and lay off of the drugs.