SO I BOUGHT AN ABOVE GROUND POOL FROM WALMART IN MAY!MY PUMP WENT OUT TWO WEEKS AGO!

BEING AN EVERYDAY SHOPPER AT WALMART I DIDN'T KEEP MY RECEIPT! OKAY MY FAULT I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT WHY THE *** DO YOU SELL A POOL U DONT SELL ACCESSORIES FOR? I DIDN'T BUY THE POOL ONLINE WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO BUY AND SEARCH AND PAY HALF THE PRICE OF THE POOL FOR A PUMP! YOU SHOULD SELL A PUMP OF SOME FKN TYPE!

I have had to pay a shitload of money for Walmart and Walmart big wigs to tell me there is nothing that can be done!Its ***!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You sound like an ***. My guess is you would have drowned in the pool anyways

Jedi Knight Ethan

Exactly, if you buy condoms and it broke and got you or your girlfriend pregnant would you expect Walmart to pay to feed little Jane, or John.

IHateStupidCustomers

uh..calm down, please.

you can buy laptops from Walmart but are they gonna replace the motherboard at the store or the screen?

if you buy a lawnmower, will they always have a new blade for it?just because you buy something at a place like Walmart, it doesn't mean that they carry parts for everything.