2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Reason for being late is B/S I drove down to Springfield 2 days ago and all roads and how's were totally clear. This is the last time I will accept any item that needs to be shipped by Walmart!

Or allow FedEx on my property, they never knock they just set item's on your porch and run! I ordered a computer from walmart,i was.suppose to get.it in 3 days,i still don't have it and they said.it was.due to weather issues. I believe they may be using FedEx.

If so FedEx is the worst shipping company in the united states.! Not a good thing to be leading at.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Now they said they lost it and want to give a $5.00 gift card for my inconvenience. What a bunch of liars!

BTW I live in the country, and yes there is snow on the ground but it is far from impassable.

Besides they never even tried. That was a b/S story anyway.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1267694

Then complaint to their Corporate Headquarters since you are this unhappy.

realm188
to Anonymous Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1268126

What reason do they have to lie to you? There's a difference between ice and snow. Maybe you should learn the difference.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1267480

They do use FedEx and just because streets were clear your way doesn't mean that they were lying to you. ***, my road is still icy from Thursday night.