Bought a Schumacher battery charger that had a 2 year warranty with it, asked at check out if needed extended 3 year warranty ? I said yes, so it breaks after 4 years!

I call Assurion, that's Walmarts extended warranty company thinking that I had 5 year warranty, *** no they tell me that there warranty starts at day I bought product, same time as products warranty not added to end of product warranty !!!!!

So I paid for 3 year walmart that canceled the 2 years that came with product and only added 1 year more to warranty !!!! walmart SUCKS SUCKS

SUCKS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of asurion charger warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned asurion charger warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1202695

Hi anonymous , I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your purchase. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me and update on purchase by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling.

We'd like to make sure we look into and resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction. - Thank you, Amanda