Vonore, Tennessee

The Walmart in Madisonville TN.sucks out of product most of the time but I still support them I just go to the next store and I shouldn't do that I need to go to Engels next door or Food City up the road.

And the people that work in the store aren't very friendly but the rest of the Walmart's that I go to are very friendly happy to help you and I find what I need. Also the store in Madisonville feels dirty. The manager seems to be ok I have found him stocking shelves and I haven't seen any other managers do that at that store.

And from the stand point of view of a truck driver your warehouse's treat driver's like s**t and I know we aren't all good but show respect to the one's that are fix it.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of product range from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments