Crooks!! Will not refund me my money on defective item.

Contacted them and at first we were going back and forth through email to find resolution. I went as far as making a video an posting ot to youtube so they can see how it was not working at there request. After I stated I was through with the troubleshooting and just wanted my money back is when the emails stopped. They promised my money back when it was returned and said theybwould shio label for return and I have not recieved or heard anything else.

Pissed and upset.

Never will I buy from Walmart or Tasharina Corp again. Buyer beware

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments