Harwich, Massachusetts
1.4
Layout of Store

Walmart took my money out of my account $429. , sent me a confirmation saying when my order would arrive and it never did.

I still have an extra couple days even though Walmart said if it was delayed they would email. And come to find out my order was never shipped and instead of them resolving it they tryed to have me call their third party vender (who I didn't pay since I paid Walmart).

I was transferred and bounced around to 4 people for over an hour and then hung up on with a supervisor after she said she couldn't help. This is the worst company, I will be taking legal action if this is not resolved by tomorrow

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Going thru the same thing but thru paypal for 600 now walmart says they cant do anything til monday if the *** *** *** company i will never shop there again

I am going thru this right now!!!! It has been an awful experience

Pleo

I love when people expect real customer service from WAL-MART. LOL

I'm not saying they're right; in fact, I agree with you that what they're doing to you is outrageous.

But I'd wouldn't expect much more from Wal-Mart. Customer service is just not their forte anymore.

Take your business local or to Amazon and be treated like a human being.