I bought two items from Walmart.com in November 2014.Only one was shipped.

When I called to ask why I had received only one, Walmart tried to tell me that Fed Ex had screwed up. When I called Fed Ex they told me that there had only been one package, and that I needed to call Walmart. When I called Walmart a second time they told me that they had only shipped the one item because the other was out of stock. I told them that I needed two items and that I wanted to return the one item.

They sent me an email with the instructions on how to return the item. I shipped the item to them in mid-Dec and within a few days I had received an email saying that they had received the returned item. Five weeks later and my account is being charged for the item that they never sent me originally. When I called to ask why I was told that the item was never received.

Say what?! So Walmart is in the habit of sending receipts of item receival without receiving an item AND all the other calls I placed prior about the one item never shipping don't exist?!! Apparently not. I'm calling on Monday, March 2, 2015 and demanding an immediate refund.

If they refuse, I'll be calling the bank for fraudulent activity.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments