1.8

DO NOT ORDER OFF OF WALMART.COM!!I placed an order on 9/2/15 and they put two holds against my account totaling $134.49 over my actual order.

I spent the last couple of days talking to several different people getting several different answers only for it to end in they're looking for a resolution to the system error in the mean time I still can't access money that they have stolen without my authorization!!

Poor business practices!!You've lost a long time life customer and I'll make sure to pass the word on!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of walmart account from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

countryfan_81

I'd call a lawyer if I were you because that's crazy bs. We've had bad issue with Walmart they wouldn't fix it either.